The European Board of PRM (EBPRM) will offer a gold award and two special mentions for the best oral or poster presentations at the 16th ISPRM – 23rd ESPRM Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine.
- The candidate for the Awards must be either a PRM trainee registered to the EBPRM or an EBPRM certified PRM physician (EBPRM Fellow up to 5 years after graduation as a PRM specialist) and
- the first or presenting author of a scientific contribution accepted as an oral or poster presentation to the Congress.
The gold awardee will receive:
- a diploma & a voucher covering the fee for EBPRM Examination (for trainees) or re-certification (for Fellows).
- A voucher for a 50% reduction of the certification or recertification fee for the training centre the awardee has/had his/her training in or works at (awardee’s choice).
In the case of two participants ex aequo, the prize is doubled.
Trainees or young PRM physicians awarded a “Special mention” will receive a diploma.
Application procedure and deadline:
- Please complete the application form using this link and
- send your abstract and a PowerPoint presentation with embedded audio/video (preferably in mp4 format, with a max duration of 10 minutes) to email@example.com u
ntil 31st May 2022.
The EBPRM Executive Committee will evaluate the presentations, and the awards will be offered at a ceremony during the congress (it will be announced by the congress organisers).