Chairperson: Rolf Frischknecht
Conditions to be a Board Certified Trainer:
- To be recognised as a trainer in PRM by the responsible national authority in their own country.
- To be a PRM Board Certified physician.
- To have practiced PRM for five years within a multidisciplinary rehabilitation team, in a recognised training centre by the national responsible authority, for at least 80% of his or her time.
- To be actively involved in training and research in PRM.
- To have published at least one paper in journals indexed in Medline or in Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics) within the last five years.
The PRM Board Certified Specialist, interested to become E. Board certified trainer:
- fills an application for Trainer Certification – DOWNLOAD
- submits a file with all necessary documents first to the National Manager of his /her country who will validate them;
- sends the validated file to the chairperson of the Certification of Trainers.
Recertification of a Trainer
The conditions to be a Board Recertified Trainer are as follows:
- To be recognised as a Trainer by the European Board of PRM and by the responsible national authority in their own country.
- To be actively involved in training and research in PRM
- To regularly publish in peer-reviewed journals
The Board Certified Trainer interested to become Board Recertified Trainer:
- fills an application for Trainer Recertification – DOWNLOAD
- submits a file with all necessary documents first to the National Manager of his/her country who will validate them
- sends the file to the chairmen of the Recertification of Trainers.
These certifications are given for free to Board Certified Fellows.