Successful participation in the Accreditation of a PRM Programme of Care will provide your programme with a series of practical benefits:
- Validation of the scientific background and structure of your Programme of Care.
- Improvement of the quality of care for your patients.
- Recognition of your PRM programme by the European body – UEMS PRM.
- Visibility by the display of your programme on the public UEMS PRM website.
- Advice on Programme of care structure from a panel of experts in PRM
- Access to on line examples of successfully accredited programmes.
- Direct exchanges within a quality network of accredited programmes.
- Contribution to the comprehensive description of the European PRM Specialty.
- Opportunity to participate in International and National Congresses with free registration to some.
- Opportunity to publish papers in PRM Journals and to be referenced in papers published by the CAC.
Prof Mark Delargy
Chairman of the Clinical Affairs Committee